Last week, this blog was awarded the “One Lovely Blog Award” which I gratefully accepted. This award is a moving blog award, meaning that each recipient who accepts the award passes it on to other blogs.
The rules of this award are that if the blog recipient accepts the awards she posts the One Lovely Blog Award image on her blog, includes a link back to the giver of the award’s blog, and passes the award on to other blogs.
So, now it is my turn to pass this award on. I have chosen five blogs to give this award to. Here they are:
- Christian Children’s Book Reviews is a great source of reviews for Christian children’s books. This group of reviewers does a fantastic job of covering a wide variety of children’s books. They also feature free children’s book give aways on their site. They recently gave Baby Bible Board Books a glowing review.
- I met Lynn Mosher on Twitter. She is a wonderful Christian lady with very encouraging blog posts. She has graciously offered to list Your Guide to Marketing Books in the Christian Marketplace on her blog under suggested readings in the near future.
- Donna Schillinger, publisher at the Quilldriver and author of On my Own Now hosts a blog on miracles. She invites her readers to add their own miracle. Let Donna know about your miracle and bring encouragement to all the readers of her blog.
- Penny Sansevieri, author of Red Hot Internet Publicity, has a great blog for authors and publishers. Check out her “Creating a Roadmap for Marketing” post.
- You Can Sell More Books is a blog by Lisa Copen. She is requesting authors to submit their best book marketing tip to her. If she uses your tip in her ebook, you will get a free copy of the ebook. Lisa’s blog includes some good marketing information, however, I am disappointed that she does not list Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA) on her blog under “Organizations” or “Christian Resources.”