A book award draws attention to your title. One of the winners of the 2012 Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award had the following to say after her book won an award:
I’m enjoying the gold stickers from CSPA that state it’s a “Book of the Year” to put on the book’s cover! They really draw people’s attention.
Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year, sponsored by Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA), honors books produced by small publishers each year for outstanding contribution to Christian life. This year, nominations are accepted in 12 categories: General Fiction, Romance, Biography, Christian Living, Devotional, Relationships/Family, Bible Study/Theology, Children’s Book 4-8 years, Children’s Book 8-12 years, Young Adult (12+ years), Gift Books, and eBook Exclusive. Nominations must be received by November 15, 2012.
- Books must be published by a small publisher with annual revenues of $400,000 or less.
- Nominated books must be Christian in nature and intended for the Christian marketplace.
- All nominated books must be printed in English and for sale in the United States.
- Any small publisher can nominate titles for the Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award.
- Each book can only be nominated for one category.
- Nominated books must be published in 2011 or 2012.
- Nomination fee is $40.00 per title.
To view the complete eligibility guidelines and to nominate your books, visit www.christianbookaward.com.