The majority of marketers (68%) agree that the best way to achieve their goals is through a clear call to action!
Good marketing always includes a call to action. Whether this is in an advertisement, in an email, on a website, on a social media site, guest articles, or anywhere you are marketing your books, a call to action urges the reader to act now.
Calls to action cannot be effective without both value and urgency. The offer must hold value for the reader and the call to action must imply that if the reader does not act now, the offer will go away. The more compelling the offer, the more effective the call to action will be.
Here are a few examples of good call to action wording:
- Contact us today for a free report.
- Learn how we can save you time and money.
- Call us today and ask for our Web discount.
- Subscribe now for more free tips.
- Read the first chapter now.
- Add to your cart now for a 10% discount.
- Buy now and receive free shipping.
Remember to add a call to action to all your marketing materials. Using them can help you hook more buyers.