Every year, the fourth Thursday of the month of November is designated as a special day for thanksgiving in the United States of America. It provides us a wonderful opportunity to sit back and reflect on all our blessings and the things we have to be thankful for.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
As Christians, God wants us to have thankful attitudes every day. I strive to do just that.
However, in light of Thanksgiving, I am spending just a little time on this blog to share with you some of the things that I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for having the privilege of leading and directing Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA) for the past 10 years.
- I am thankful for all the publishing members (both present and past) of CSPA and the desire they have to spread the message of the Gospel.
- I am thankful that we live in a country where we can freely publish and distribute Christian materials.
- I am thankful that the Third Edition of Your Guide to Marketing Books in the Christian Marketplace will release in early 2014. The guide desperately needed to be updated and God has graciously given me the bandwidth to do it this year.
- I am thankful for you, the readers of this blog. I pray that it is a blessing to you.
- I am thankful for my wonderful, supportive, loving family.
- I am thankful for a heavenly Father who loves me and provides for all my needs.
What are you thankful for today?