Often members and prospective members of Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA) ask how attending the International Christian Retail Show (ICRS) might be helpful to them in promoting their books.
There are many ways that authors and publishers can benefit from attending ICRS. These include:
- Introducing the Christian book trade to your book
- Learning about the industry
- Gaining education on how to become better at publishing and marketing books through seminars available at the show
- Finding people and companies to partner with in furthering the distribution and promotion of your books
- Access to publishers seeking foreign rights of Christian books
- Obtaining media coverage for your books
However, you don’t have to just take my word for it. Watch this testimonial from Lori Hynson, a CSPA member and author of SuperGal vs. God, who attended ICRS 2014 last week. Listen to what she was able to accomplish by attending the show.