Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year honors books produced by small publishers each year for outstanding contribution to Christian life.
Nominations are now accepted in 14 categories. Two new categories were added this year:
- Historical Fiction
- Christian Education
These two new categories accompany the existing twelve, which include: General Fiction, Romance, Biography/ Memoir, Christian Living, Devotional, Relationships/Family, Bible Study/Theology, Children’s Book 4-8 years, Children’s Book 8-12 years, Young Adult (12+ years), Gift Books, and eBook Exclusive.
- Books must be published by a small publisher with annual revenues of $400,000 or less.
- Nominated books must be Christian in nature and intended for the Christian marketplace.
- All nominated books must be printed in English and for sale in the United States.
- Any small publisher or independently published author can nominate titles for the Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award.
- Each book can only be nominated for one category.
- Nominated books must be published in 2013 or 2014.
- The nomination fee is $45.00 per title.
To view the complete eligibility guidelines and to nominate your books, visit www.bookoftheyear.net. Nominations must be received by November 15, 2014.
Christian retailers and book readers will be invited to vote on the nominated titles in February and March 2015. The winners of the award will be the books that receive the most votes.
Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA) is the sponsor of this book award.