Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award is accepting nominations for the 2015 award.
The Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award honors books produced by small publishers each year for outstanding contribution to Christian life. Nominations are accepted in 14 categories: General Fiction, Romance, Historical Fiction, Biography, Christian Living, Devotional, Relationships/Family, Bible Study/Theology, Christian Education, Children’s Book 4-8 years, Children’s Book 8-12 years, Young Adult (12+ years), Gift Books, and eBook Exclusive.
- Books must be published by a small publisher or independently published author with annual revenues of $400,000 or less.
- Nominated books must be Christian in nature and intended for the Christian marketplace.
- All nominated books must be printed in English and for sale in the United States.
- Any small publisher or independently published author can nominate titles for the Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award.
- Each book can only be nominated for one category.
- Nominated books must be published in 2013 or 2014.
- Nomination fee is $45.00 per title.
To view the complete eligibility guidelines and to nominate your books, visit www.bookoftheyear.net. Nominations must be received by November 15, 2014.
Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA) is the sponsor of this book award.