Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. I think the words of the following Thanksgiving hymn, “Thanks to God” by Ludvig Storm, sum up the scope of what we all have to be thankful for.
Thanks to God for my Redeemer,
Thanks for all Thou dost provide!
Thanks for times now but a memory,
Thanks for Jesus by my side!
Thanks for pleasant, balmy springtime,
Thanks for dark and stormy fall!
Thanks for tears by now forgotten,
Thanks for peace within my soul!
Thanks for prayers that Thou hast answered,
Thanks for what Thou dost deny!
Thanks for storms that I have weathered,
Thanks for all Thou dost supply!
Thanks for pain, and thanks for pleasure,
Thanks for comfort in despair!
Thanks for grace that none can measure,
Thanks for love beyond compare!
This year, I am especially thankful for the following:
- Celebrating 10 years of directing Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA) and helping small publishers and independently published authors experience success in marketing their book in the Christian marketplace.
- The publication of the Third Edition of my book Your Guide to Marketing Books in the Christian Marketplace.
- Winning another award for Your Guide to Marketing Books in the Christian Marketplace.
- Six years of blogging, and for you, the readers of this blog.
- The gift of salvation!
- Another year of living, loving, and serving God!
What are you thankful for?