The Christian Indie Awards recognizes Christian books by small publishers and independent authors. Nominations are now being accept for the 2019 Awards.
The Christian Indie Awards are open to any small publisher or independent author who has published a Christian book. To be eligible to nominate a title, you must meet the following criteria:
- Books must be Christian in nature, promote the Christian faith, and intended for the Christian marketplace.
- Books must be published with a 2017 or 2018 copyright and released for sale in 2017 or 2018. New editions of previously published books are eligible.
- Books must be printed in English and available for sale in the United States.
- The nomination of a title must be made by the publisher or author of the book.
- Eligible publishers must be small presses or independently published authors with revenues of $450,000 or less per year.
The awards are offered in 18 categories. To nominate your title visit the Christian Indie Awards website at https://www.christianaward.com. Nominations are accepted through November 15, 2018.
Check out these 10 Reasons to Enter a Book Award contest.
Don’t miss out on any of the great information shared in this blog. Subscribe to receive each post in your email box. Just click here.