With the popularity of smart phones, the number of photos taken every year grows. InfoTrends estimates that over one trillion photos are taken each year.
Do you post photos of yourself to help promote your book on social media? Do you do live or recorded videos to engage your fans? Do you wish these photos or videos were more flattering?
Houston TV news anchor Dominque Sachse provides some great tips on taking flattering photos in the video below. Watch this video to learn:
- How to angle your body, whether sitting or standing, to look your best.
- How avoid a double-chin in photos.
- How to increase or decrease how curvy your body appears.
- How to appear the most natural.
- How to portray relationship in a photo.
- How to take the best selfies.
Don’t miss out on any of the great information shared in this blog. Subscribe to receive each post in your email box. Just click here.