As a speaker, Sarah Bolme’s expertise lies in publishing, marketing and promotions, especially in the Christian marketplace. She has a friendly, informal style packed with concrete information. She empowers and encourages her listeners.
Most commonly requested topics include:
• Build Your Author Platform
• Obtaining Book Reviews and Endorsements
• Promoting Christian Books
• Creating a Marketing Plan for Your Book
• How to Indie Publish Your Book
Recent Conferences Sarah has presented at:
• Carolina Christian Writers Conference
• Write to Impact Lives Conference
• Colorado Christian Writers Conference
• Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers Conference
• Scribes Chambers Writers Conference
To book Sarah for your event for these or other topics, email your request.
- Listen to Sarah’s radio interview on The Christian Authors Show.
- Listen to Sarah’s radio interview on Marketing on WritingandPublishingRadio.com.
- Listen to Sarah’s inspirational message on God in the Midst Online Radio.
Feedback from Attendees at Sarah’s Seminars:
“One of the best workshops ever!”
“Thank you for teaching such a wonderful and enlightening class at the Christian Writer’s Conference. I was blessed immensely with all that you shared.”
“I recommend that everyone take Sarah’s class. She has a sweet spirit and a super strong desire to make sure everyone understands what she’s teaching.”
“I enjoyed your workshops so much. You gave me valuable information. Your presentation was clear, interesting and inspiring.”
“Thank you so much for your expert advice—very helpful.I am reminded of Proverbs 4:18. Your path is like the dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until the day. This process can be difficult without beacons of light and knowledge, like you. You have certainly illuminated our path.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar. It was informative, interesting, well organized, and excellently presented.”
“I found your seminars to be well organized professional and helpful.”
“Sarah is a jewel and asset to the body of Christ and as far as we’re concerned on this side of the water everyone in Christian publishing needs to hear her voice.”
“As I listened to your ministry throughout the weekend I couldn’t help imagine and think that what I felt while listening to you had to be what the disciples felt when they sat at the feet of Jesus.”
“We were particularly impressed with you and your session and found it incredibly useful.”
“‘Does Your Marketing Plan Spell SUCCESS?’ had extremely valuable resources.”
“Concrete ideas were presented for starting and small publishers, which will be well applied.”
“What was most useful? Anything from Sarah.”
“Excellent seminar. Thank you.”
“Relevant, concise, and to-the-point useful information presented.”