As the number of independently published Christian books grows, vehicles are needed to bring awareness and give recognition to these books. The Christian Indie Awards is one tool striving to do just that.
The Christian Indie Awards are sponsored by Christian Small Publishers Association (CSPA). These awards are open to any small publisher or independent author who has published a Christian book. To be eligible to nominate a title, you must meet the following criteria:
- Books must be Christian in nature, promote the Christian faith, and intended for the Christian marketplace.
- Books must be published with a 2015 or 2016 copyright and released for sale in 2015 or 2016. New editions of previously published books are eligible. Reissued editions are not.
- Books must be printed in English and available for sale in the United States.
- The nomination of a title must be made by the publisher or author of the book.
- Eligible publishers must be small presses or independently published authors with revenues of $450,000 or less per year.
The award is offered in 14 categories. To nominate your title visit the Christian Indie Awards website at https://www.christianaward.com. Nominations are accepted through November 15, 2017.
Discover four great benefits of wining a book award. Watch this video:
Don’t miss out on any of the great information shared in this blog. Subscribe to receive each post in your email box. Just click here.